domingo, 28 de febrero de 2016

My webmix for CLIL e-projects!

Hello everyone!

I am here again with a curating mission! It is essential to curate in order to have materials at hand at any time. To do that, I have choosen the website Pinterest because I am familirizated with it due to the previous challenge.
I have created a board with the title Storytelling resources taking into account that the title is part of the URL, so it must be illustrative of the resources and topic I am compiling. Finally, I have filled my board with useful links, for my eproject or for anyone who is interested in that topic, taken from the collaborative bank we compiled together in the previous mission, and adding additional content that I feel like it.

I find this challenge really useful because I usually find resources that I would like to use in class but perhaps, I don't find them at the right moment so having a place to compile them around different topics can be the perfect solution for me!


Looking forward to hearing from you!

1 comentario:

  1. It'd be nice if you embedded your own Pinterest board in your post too, apart from showing a screenshot. It's worth it as it is a neat useful board, Estrella. Go for it!

    ResponderEliminar