jueves, 17 de marzo de 2016

My CLIL eproject Prototype

Hi bloggers!!
I have news for you!! As you know, we are going to create an eproject but first of all we need to have in mind the CLIL syllabus for Primary Education, a Table of Skills our students must accomplish and the Goals they must achieve.
Based on these guidelines, I have created a basic prototype of what information, topics and activities I'd like to include in your CLIL eproject. Please, take into account that this draft is not definite, it is a first approach,
You can find the prototype of my eproject in the following link in Google Docs where I explain my unit briefly.
I have followed the pieces of advice given by María Jesús (@mjgsm on Twitter) regarding the outline.
I would like to say that as you can read in previous posts, I was thinking about storytelling for my eproject a few weeks ago  but I changed my mind because I think that recycling and the maintenance of our planet is an essential issue that students of all ages must keep in mind. That topic has to be comprehended as a continous learning and carried out in a cross-curricular way at schools. For that reasons it has to be present in formal education as well as informal education. By doing so, we will also help our students to be autonomous learners.
The videoclip that presents my outline has been created with PowToon. This tool offers many possibilities to design videos using a variety of pictures (you can also upload your own images), text effects, animated characters and images, backgrounds, music... Also, you can use a template from a list of different ones, as I did with my video, or you can start creating it by yourself. Here you can see my presentation:
I hope you like it!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario