jueves, 17 de marzo de 2016

My edesign evaluation of a CLIL eproject


Hello everybody!
Before creating our own CLIL eprojects is essential to know some examples created by other teachers and evaluate their work to appreciate what are the strong and weak points ot them and what would we do to improve them. The ebook design that I have evaluated has been one of the previous students of this Master (@somar0209 in Twitter) because when I did that I was thinking of doing my eproject about storytelling or something similar to that and that person had dealt with it before. We can find content related to the mobile e-library that he created with other companions here: http://bookme-library.blogspot.com.es/

This person has selected different stories (some of them are well-known stories, other are invented) and has presented them in different ways. All of them are related to ICT. I have enjoyed exploring that blog because I think that all the posts are meaningful, enjoyable and very well developed.
You can find my ebook designs’ evaluation in this presentation: http://www.genial.ly/View/Index/56dc73ed1561e8074081ef82
 Finally, I have created my edesign evaluation of this CLIL eproject with Genially. This is the first time I use genially but I have chosen it because this tool supports teaching materials which include elements that catch the audience’s attention (i.e. we can add audiovisual features, etc.), and that is one of the reasons why teachers are encouraged to use it in class, simply to engage.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario